The Instabase Platform provides a no-code interface for users to easily add and annotate documents by highlighting the data to be extracted – no technical expertise is required.
Instabase automatically suggests potential annotations to speed up the process even further. All annotations are saved on the spot, so users can pick up where they left off or collaborate with others.
The Instabase Platform equips business users and data scientists with state-of-the-art deep learning models from Instabase and the broader market.
Instabase models are pre-trained on millions of data points for highly accurate results with fewer samples. Custom models can be trained with one click and published instantly to anyone in the organization.
Instabase provides a visual development environment to rapidly create solutions powered by deep learning and automate processes based on unique requirements.
With a suite of low and pro-code solution blocks, users can assemble workflows to read and extract data, execute business logic, and integrate with downstream systems. Solutions can be updated, rearranged, and customized in just a few clicks.
The Instabase Platform provides hundreds of prebuilt functions to format, clean, transform, and validate data across classes of documents no matter the layout.
Instabase equips business users with easy-to-use tools to refine data across all documents. Users can connect to external sources to validate extraction results or retrieve complementary data to enrich the solution.
The Instabase Platform comes with a solution marketplace, a centralized distribution channel where users can discover and share business applications.
Instabase provides out-of-the-box solutions for common document use cases so users can get started quickly. Custom solutions can easily be packaged and made available to anyone across the organization.
Instabase is built on a distributed architecture, so each solution component can independently scale to thousands of documents per hour without manual IT intervention. As any parts of the underlying platform infrastructure improve, the solutions built on Instabase automatically improve as well.
Traditional approaches cannot handle high variability or unstructured data, making them only useful for the 20% of an organization’s data that resides in structured formats. Instabase breaks this paradigm with its unique platform approach, bringing together best-in-class deep learning and a suite of solution blocks to automate the remaining 80% of an organization’s data.
Leverage an open, ever-growing suite of deep learning models from Instabase and the market, keeping solutions future-proofed at the rate of innovation.
Provides a static set of templates or models, which may take years to adapt. New advances every month mean vendor lock-in is a real problem.
Combine pre-built, low and pro-code blocks in millions of ways to quickly build tailored solutions that can easily adapt to changing business needs.
Limits use case potential due to rigid, as-is functionality or requires significant custom code and development to meet business requirements.
Discover and share prebuilt solutions for common documents from passports to invoices. Accelerate time to value with full reusability between use cases.
Requires customers to develop new solutions from scratch every time with no or limited ability to reuse preexisting work and capabilities.
Read our CEO Anant Bhardwaj's blog post on democratizing access to deep learning to solve unstructured data problems with unprecedented accuracy.
Advancements in deep learning are transforming document-based processes. Learn more about the technology's capabilities and Instabase's unique approach.